Analysis of the High Speed Rewinder control process begins with a clear understanding of the quality specifications of the finished paper roll for the rewinder. The quality index of the rewinding machine control process is mainly reflected in the hardness of the finished paper roll (to meet the requirements of tightness and looseness inside), and the cross section of the finished paper roll (the cross-section of the round knife cutting paper should be flat, so that the finished paper roll can be released after the finished paper roll Reprocessing), the degree of wear of the coated white paper surface (the paper surface and the two bottom rollers should be in contact during the rewinding, the paper surface should not be excessively worn during the rewinding process), and the running speed of the rewinding machine (for The speed of the base paper produced by the paper machine, the speed of the rewinding machine running is at least 3-5 times faster than the speed of the paper machine).
The hardness of the finished paper roll can be expressed by the density. According to the density definition, the weight of the finished paper roll is divided by its volume. If the density is high, the paper roll is indicated. The hardness of the paper roll is tight to prevent the paper roll from being deformed with the increase of volume during the rewinding process, and the outer looseness is that the finished paper roll can maintain a certain elasticity during transportation to prevent damage; The radial hardness of the finished paper roll should be evenly distributed. In the process of cutting the paper web, the circular knife will inevitably form a slit section between the separated paper webs. In theory, it can be cut into a flat surface, but it is not easy to do in the actual process, if the cutting is not smooth. This will cause the two separate finished paper rolls to be difficult to separate after rewinding. Coated whiteboard paper is a type of coated paper. The paper web has a shiny coating layer on one side, and the coated surface is in contact with the bottom roller during the rewinding process, so it cannot be excessively worn.
During the production of the finished paper roll, the rewinding machine must stop each time the original paper roll is replaced, and under normal circumstances, a raw paper roll is in the process. The roll process breaks and may be divided into several times before it can be used up. The intermediate winder must stop for joints or replace the finished paper core to start rewinding. These breaks are usually an inevitable process. Therefore, to ensure the normal production of the finished paper roll, the speed of the winder must be 3-5 times faster than the speed of the entire paper machine.
- Note on the use of slitting machine
- Slicing machine operating specifications
- Process requirements for slitting machine
- How to carry out maintenance on the slitter
- Installation and adjustment of non-woven slitter blade
- Film slitting machine
- How is the slitter manufacturer classifying the product
- Film slitting machine analysis
- What are the shortcomings of the slitting machine
- Development background of automatic slitting machine
- How to use the slitting machine
- What are the main development directions of the slitting machine?
- How to maintain and operate the slitter
- How to set the control for the slitter(1)
- Advantages and characteristics of film slitting machine
- The quality of the rewinding machine can be distinguished
- Features of rewinding inspection machine
- The correct installation method of non-woven slitting machine
- How does the slitter evolve?
- Common faults and solutions for paper slitting machine